Pages

January 7, 2012

S U G A R H I G H + L O V E S T O N E D

When Tami Snodgrass emailed me to see if I'd like to collaborate together on a shoot for her and her partner Chloe Chippendale's clothing line Sugarhigh+Lovestoned I was beyond elated. Not only did these chicks and their line look badass, but I had long been admiring their previous lookbooks with the super talented photogs Tamara Lichenstein and Davis Ayer. I feel so lucky to have been able to work with these two super rad babes.

Shot with film by Amanda Smith with an Olympus OM-1 at my friend's beautiful home in Portland.
Styled/Produced: Tami Snodgrass with Sarah Baker
Models: Jessica Smith, Skye Sengelmann & Aaron Felton
HMUA: Sophia Sandoval



























































3 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly talented, Amanda. Your work has a mood - a feeling - within each shoot. It's rare and it's nice to see something so cohesive and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...