July 25, 2012

SUGARHIGH+LOVESTONED ♥ PENABRANCA

I've been drooling over Penabranca's trippy creations for a while now, and when I heard that the ladies of sugarhigh + lovestoned and him were collaborating on a project using the photos I took for the Children of the Indigo Nation summer look book shot out in the weird and magical desert of Joshua Tree I couldn't have been more excited. Check out his work here.



















photographer: Amanda Smith
edited by Penabranca
models: Skye Sengelmann, Sarah Peinado, Chance Welton + Brandon Anderson
styled + directed by Chloe Chippendale + Tami Snodgrass
leather jewelry + moccasins by Heyoka Leather
crystal necklace by Torchlight

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for following my blog! it is a huge honor!
    Your photographs are insane and I look to them for inspiration all of the time!
    Stay Present, Star Sister! :)
    xx
    www.forsurejadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you!!! you have a beautiful and inspiring blog as well <3 <3
    -amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...